11 August, 2008

Who is Madeleine?

Some viewers of my blog may ask, "Who is Madeleine and what is the relationship of the person to the author?" I have been involving Madeleine in my posts and only a few people know her. So, I hope this post will help you know everything about Madeleine.

Madeleine Rowe. That is her real pen name, nick name, or whatever-you-want name. Her real name is Johanna Camille De Jesus. She resides in San Pedro Village, Buhangin, Davao City here in the Philippines and in Hacienda Heights, California in the United States. She was born on May 18, 1990 and is now 18 years old. She is a ballet dancer before and someday, a future dentist as she said because her whole family and relatives have the blood of a dentist. So, she told me that she will be a dentist someday because all her family and relatives are dentists. At least that's what I think of. Anyway, if you want to know more about Hannah, check out this link on friendster. It is her profile and please do add her. She would greatly appreciate it.

Back in the past, my world became dull and colorless. It was after the break up of an egg. (This is a code. Only few understand this.) Our relationship did not go quite well so we ended up separated. I was a fool at that time so I drunk all the alcohol my body can take, smoked all the cigarettes in the world, and tried to forget everything we have done. I even enter the class drunk. Ssshh. Anyway, the egg really made a great impact in me and it really did hurt when she broke up with me. Our break up even happened in Yahoo Messenger. Our relationship started there, and it also ends there. Sad. :(

After all the dilemma, here comes my heroine, Madeleine. She asked me a few questions of why I have been doing those stuff. I told her the reason and really opened up with her. We were chatting because she was in the States at that time. She tried to understand every word I send to her and she really did. I am so proud that I am one of her close friends. She is always there for me to help me in problems. We even made a promise together, right Han? XD

Madeleine really means a lot to me, although we are just friends. Because I was too open to her, I even confessed that I loved her and she just confirmed that we only reach the "close friends" part and nothing else. Kinda' sad but it's alright. A close friend like this is something to be treasured and what's more, she is a girl. I don't have any close girl friends before. Only her.

Madeleine is now studying in California. I will surely miss her. We will still chat though. I hope to see her face on the webcam and hear her voice on the microphone. I hope we can still be friends even she marries and I marry. I hope this friendship will last forever.

All the things that I want to thank from her are found on the August archives and the post is entitled No Goodbyes, Please. I am very thankful for everything there. I hope that this post helped you understand who Madeleine really is. I asked for her permission about this and she gave the green light. I only hope that she won't punch by the time she comes back because maybe she did not expect it like this. Oh my. XD

"Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character." -Jane Seymour

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jan!
just droppin' by.
lingaw lage tong blog2x thing.
hahahaha.
i should make one myself too.
xD
if i have the extra time.
haha.
^^

Anonymous said...

1. mali ang birthday
2. ayaw maging dentist

Anonymous said...

Sorry poh anonymous kung sino ka man.. Pero thanks sa pag correct sakin.. :)

Anonymous said...

di bah gus2 niya maging surge0n? indi lang ak0h sure kung anung klaseh.

Anonymous said...

I think ibang tao ang tinutukoy mo pero I think parang ganun.. Anyway, hu u poh? XD