31 August, 2008

The Last Day of the Month

This is the last day of the month of August. I must post something because this day will never go back again. There will never be any August 31, 2008 in the future so this is a very, very unique opportunity to post.

To start off, I had a reflection back in my house and I realized that I am a sad person. I dug deeper to find a reason why am I sad. I don't want to say it because people might say some things. :) Anyway, I realized that I am sad and if you really want to know everything why am I sad, just talk to me personally and maybe I'll say it to you.

You might ask why am I posting something today? It's because this day will never go back again. Yes, there is still an August 31 next year but there will never be an August 31, 2008 again. So, I want to take this opportunity to celebrate "August 31, 2008" day.

Since I don't have something to blog about, I will just say my goodbyes to this day and welcome a new month. It also the start of the "Ber" months. You know, September, October, November, and December. Christmas is nearing and I want a gift. XD

No comments: