30 August, 2008

My Tomodachi's.. XD (Male)

I have something in my mind now that I want to post and those are my friends. Friends who have been with me for a long time, my friends that goes with me everywhere, and the stuff. I don't know if you know my friends, so I want to share each and everyone of them. :)

Gerard John Julius Corpus - aka Gear. A very funny gay, I mean guy. He is most of the time weird and slow yet he is very friendly and approachable(?). He falls for beautiful, YOUNG girls but has a hard time opening a conversation with them.

Deo Alexis Zafaralla - aka Deo. A nursing student who is a disciplined guy. He goes home on time, does not stay up until morning before going home, and etcetera. You know what I mean. Anyway, he is sometimes emotional(like me) and we usually spend our boring times together outside this internet cafe that we usually hang out in a lot.

Deanno Alfred Baluyut - aka Deans. The close cousin of the very famous Erick Baluyot. Joke! You can see that their last names are spelled different. But, it sounds like it's the same. Anyway, Deans is a really great guy once you get to know him. He likes saying "Gaylord" to Gear(refer to the one above) because he really thinks he's gay. Nevertheless, he is friendly and likes to talk a lot. Wanna know why? He's a student jock! XD

Robert Erwin DaƱo - aka Bert. A very buffed up guy but has a very soft heart. He is nice to all his friends and an addict in any online game. He is also good in DotA, in school, and in bed, he says. XD He is silent at times when he is concentrating and also a mom's boy. :3

Dante Noe Raquel II - aka Kuya Dan. The person behind the security, safety, and convenience of the internet cafe I was talking about.(refer above under Deo.) A very cheerful happy-go-lucky guy. Although sometimes his head goes berserk, he still maintains his composure to again secure the safety of the establishment. He never fails to put a smile on his face especially in front of the customers.

Joseph Artfel Lazo II - aka Jal. He is a fighter in terms of physical and philosophical purposes. He fights for what he thinks is right and he is ready to defend anyone close to him from people who oppose them. He has a big heart and cares for everyone. He also has this tendency to go berserk if something bad happens(like losing in Tekken). He is not that violent, if you're thinking of him that way. He is friendly.

Dale Enriquez - aka Dale. The super gaylord of the group. Although the group always tease him, he is nice and heightens his patience to a point where he doesn't go mad. He sends emotional GM's(group message) in every Globe user in his phone book. She, oops, I mean he is famous in our group for the reason of spreading the word, "Bushit." A shortened term for you know. XD He is good in playing DotA, and he denies the fact that he is emotional.

These people that I have mentioned are always in the internet cafe(refer above under Deo) that we usually hang out in. For those males who are my close friends that I haven't mentioned, do not be offended. I still remember you guys but because all of you are so precious to me, no words can explain how much I value all of you in my heart. :3

I love these boys and I don't give a damn on what you say.

P.S. I am not gay!

Coming soon. My female friends who made an impact in my life, especially this girl behind me that starts to touch my y'know. Down under? Yeah? You get me? She's touching my toes! Or y'know? Toes? What am I saying!? XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wth! hahaha. la lan.xD san na tomodachi mo sa females jan2? xD hahahaha