06 August, 2008

No Goodbyes, Please

Only one day left and she'll fly back to the U.S.A.. It's sad, knowing that she'll leave me again. You see, her first trip there was back last year. She came back for a vacation and now she's leaving again. It's sad, knowing she'll not be here for my birthday. Although, I don't want to celebrate my birthday. Ironic.


I'm trying to forget her departure but who in the world would not think about a departure when it's only a day away? I want to freak out. I want to spend more time with her and all. I was happy about what we have done for her 5 week stay here in the Philippines. I won't dig in to the details because I know it will take a while. But basically, we just watched some movies, talk, and talk, and watch movies, then talk and talk. That's basically it. But, I really loved her stay back here. Really.


If you are reading this, I would personally like to thank you for your time. The stories we've shared, the moments we cherished, the laughs, the everything. I want to thank you for being always there for me. Although I haven't done anything grand to you, you understood me. You explained to me that you are the exact opposite of what I think about girls and I liked you for that. No. I loved you for that. You are a very unique person and a really good friend. You were the only one who listened to my past life. I hope you remember July 29. It was the most happiest moment of my life. I thank you for that.


(I'm like thanking my sponsors. Ouch! XD)


I would also like to thank you for teaching me a little piano, for the pictures we've taken together, the filming, my frequent visits, and everything. I want to thank you for your cute smile, your cute hair, your cute height(no offense but it really is cute), your personality, your whole self. Thank you for the text messages, the lunch, the hug, and all. I thank you for everything and everything and everything. Thank you!


So, I guess that's all. I hope you read this. I know that you know that you are the person I am talking about. For those people who doesn't understand what I'm talking about, read my past posts. You will know who I'm talking about.


Thanks Madeleine. For everything.


No goodbyes, please. :)


"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigod that is soo sweet. :)

ok, you dont know me and i dont know you either but i love reading blogs.

i'll say i can relate to the story, sorta.

and i think you are so sweet.

keep bloggin'!

Janus said...

Ei! Thanks for your comment. It would be better if you would introduce yourself. That way, we will know each other more. :) Hope to hear from you soon.


Janus