10 August, 2008

This Computer Sucks

I am using a unit in an internet cafe that has no USB port. Depressing because what I want to blog about is in my USB. I'll just copy everything and paste it here but it won't happen. It really is sad.

So, I'll rant about this computer that I am using. Well, the computer's keyboard is not black and I don't like typing all the stuff using this keyboard. It feels good on my hands but it doesn't feel right. Next, the Central Processing Unit or famously known as CPU. The CPU has no USB port, as I said earlier. What if I am in a emergency situation and I need to send a file that would change the world forever. I go to this internet cafe and then this is the only unit that is vacant. As I log in, I found out there is no USB port. What will happen to the world? I got no time to go to another internet cafe. The world is in peril and I am the cause of it. It would be really, really sad.

But hey, I kinda' like this unit. You know why? It's on the side and if I am the only customer left, I can do all the things I want. (Don't let your imagination play. I will not surf any site that you are thinking of right now.)

I got you, eh? Haha! :)

But a computer is a computer. I must use it, although I cannot blog. Maybe I'll do it later or something. See yah! :)

No comments: