17 August, 2008

Do Animals have Third Sex?

There is this one thing that is bugging me lately. Around noon, I was walking in our subdivision and was waiting for a tricycle to go downtown. I passed by these two dogs on the road. They were making love. They were doing the dog-style. (Because they're dogs! XD) Anyway, as I studied the two dogs, I realized that the two are male dogs. A question popped in my mind. Is the dog initiating the love making gay or is he really just a pervert that he'll do whatever it takes to let his big stick be inside a cave of heaven? I have two points.

If I am correct, the dog initiating the love making is gay. But, I cannot defend this because I haven't done any research about gay dogs. I don't even know if there exist one. If some dogs were really gay, it would freak me out. Full make up dogs, complete with a Dolce and Gabbana bag, french tip, and so on. OMG! Thinking about it already freaks me out. I don't know what will happen to me if I ever see one.

Anyways, another point of mine is that the dog is really just a freakin' pervert. Dogs have reproductive organs and MAYBE it is natural for them to be horny or something. Maybe that dog did not have enough power to contain all the warmth from within that he needed to release it to some other dog. If only dogs could masturbate, maybe that dog had not done such terrible thing. What is happening to the dogs these days? XD

Don't be bothered by this post. It's just a feeling of mine and I really need to share this to everyone. Some questions really bug me that if I don't blog them, they would haunt me forever. It would also be nice if you comment me findings about "third-sex-dogs". I could study them and soon, I will come up with a conclusion.

No comments: