17 August, 2008

The Things That Make Up "Janus"

I cannot explain very clearly who I am. But, I came up with an idea. I'll share everything about me so that you will know me very well. I don't even know if this blog is being visited by people but I do hope that if they visit this blog, they would know the author behind it. Here are the points that make up "Janus".

~He wants his birthday secret. So, his birthday is anonymous. He is currently 17 years old.

~He studies in the University of Ateneo in Davao City, Philippines. He is currently taking A.B. Mass Communication.

~He lives in a place far away from downtown Davao and has a hard time going there because of the increase in jeepney fares.

~He has played lots of sports but what he mastered was playing soccer.

~He is allergic to shrimp and Flanax.

~He likes green, leafy vegetables.

~He usually goes home in the morning.

~He loves surfing the net. He can stay until the wee hours in the morning just by surfing the net.

~He is addicted to the Japanese culture. He is currently idolizing four Japanese artists. Horikita Maki, Aya Ueto, Toda Erika, and Inoue Mao. He also idolizes Dir En Grey, a Japanese band.

~He loves to play drums. Of course, he is a drummer.

~He knows how to play Soul Calibur, Battle Gear 3, and a few Tekken.

~He loves the arcade.

~He is a "professional" in Pump It Up and Dance Dance Revolution.

Hmmmmm, maybe I'll add some if I remember more. :) I think that's it, for now. :)

No comments: