15 August, 2008

Until Christmas Day Ep. 2

This is the story of my life. Half of my life, I lived in a mountainous place. When I finished high school, my parents cannot afford to send me to college. I really wanted to study in college so I can get the job that I dreamed of. A soldier. I really wanted to be a soldier because I want to serve my country. I will do whatever it takes to contribute something for my country. But, all of these were lost because I cannot go to a military college. Because I really wanted my dream, I tried to find a work with good pay. All I managed to get was a cake seller. I think this is really ironic because I want to be an aggressive person but what I got is something that I must not be the aggressive type. It has a good pay though so I will work my butt off to go to school.

I computed everything from the days that I will work to get enough money, the money that I can get if I buy some stuff and so on. After computing all, I realized that I'll get enough money at Christmas Day. I think this is fulfilling because Christmas Day is the day when Christ was born. Maybe Jesus has given me this fate because I have been doing good deeds lately. So until that time, I have to work hard in order to maintain what I have computed. I must not be lost.

One day, I was cleaning the table when I saw a girl near a lamp post. She was holding the lamp post and she was breathing hard. I think she is tired or something or she just ran until she reached that place. I stared at her for a few moments. She was beautiful. Long hair, tall, puffy cheeks, eyes that resemble gems, and so on. She was the perfect girl for me. But, I did not care about her after looking. I don't want to be involved in some relationships or something. I just don't want to. As I was about to go in, she quickly screamed and ran to me. She bumped at me and the two of us fell down flat on the floor. She quickly stood up and pulled me up.

"Please, stop that guy! He wants to hurt me."

I did not know what to do. I am defenseless. I am not some Bruce Lee type of guy or something but desperate times call for desperate measures. I saw the guy in front of our shop. He was big, bulky, and buffed. I, on the other hand, is a stick figured guy. I do not go to gyms or anything. I am like a malnourished kid. Anyway, the guy was coming closer and the girl was shaking behind me. I think she was really scared. When I looked back to the guy, he was in front of me. He held my shoulder real hard and it was really painful.

"Please, if you want to hurt this girl, hurt me instead," I said.

"Who says I want to hurt you boy?" the guy replied. "I want to kiss you."

OH MY GOD! He was gay. The girl burst to laughter and the guy was laughing too. The girl left the shop and before she was completely lost, she looked back at me and said, "Haha! You're funny." Damn! I was pranked. I did not expect to turn out like that. I thought she was really scared and was running off to that guy. I came back inside the shop disappointed. I was even scolded by my manager and he told me that I'll clean up the mess that I made. The next thing I knew, I was mopping the floor. I wanted to have revenge on that girl and play a prank on her too. But I know she will be rarely seen in this place because she already made a prank here. I can't forget this freakin' day!

The guy that I work with in the shop is laughing his butt off because he saw and heard everything. Darn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

check your tenses :)

Anonymous said...

why all of your blogs involves gays? are u a gay lover? hehe.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! No dale.. It's just there to add some humor to my story.. Wahaha!