13 August, 2008

My Mind's A Blur

I can't think of anything to post now. Maybe I'm tired or something. I don't know. My mind is in a blur right now and everything I think will fade after a few seconds of thinking about it. XD Is that a brain disorder or is it just normal to be like this when you don't have enough sleep for 3 days? I am not feeling funny today, I'm just tired. Maybe bored. I was thinking to post the Top 7 things to do when you are so bored but it is Tagalog. I don't know if it's legal or something. I can freely post anything but based on what Dante said, maybe I won't do it. Maybe a post is enough. (See "What's your specialty?" post.)

Boredom. What to do about it? Hmmmmm, play fun games on the computer or in Y8.com, have a blog and post everything you want to say, rant, or anything, do unusual things, and all other stuff you can think of. Basically, I just sit somewhere and stare at the blue sky or a blank space when I'm bored. Don't you think that it is boring 'cause if it was, I wouldn't do that in the first place. Makes sense? Anyway, what do you think about sleeping? Feels good, eh? It's a really good thing to do to sleep. You cannot stop getting old and if you're getting older, you get tired and tired everyday and you want to sleep all day. Mine is an irony. It's TIRING to sleep. You may ask, what's tiring about sleep when you are already sleeping? I cannot explain a simple question. It's just tiring to sleep. Even though I am very exhausted or sleepy, I try to stay up because my mind tells me that I shouldn't sleep because it is more tiring than doing something exhausting. Weird.

My mind's a blur. Everything I think of will fade after a few seconds of thinking. I said that a while ago, right? So, no need to elaborate on that. God, what am I doing.. XD

Anyhoo, I passed by this very emotional quote. I posted it on the post before this post. Got that? It basically tells people that if you are about to give up, think about the factor that forced you to go on. The thought is like that. While I was riding a motorcycle last night, I thought about this quote. It really struck me because I was about to give up on one thing that I treasured the most. But after reflecting, I realized I mustn't give up. I will know when to give up when the time comes. But until that time comes, I will do whatever it takes to make this dream of mine come true.

I am starting to play Far Cry now and it's a pretty good game. All the swimming, running, shooting, mercenaries, and the jungle are great. I hope you can play this game too. Tell me and we'll play online, ok? Haha!

I'm getting bored in typing because I really can't think of anything. So, so long for now.

"What's wrong with being a boring kind of guy?"-George Bush

P.S. It was really George Bush who said that, it was not made by me. Lol!

No comments: